Wake up to the global city of aspiration
Official accommodation reserved for CEMS Annual Meetings 2023 attendees
We are excited to welcome you to this year's Annual Events taking place in vibrant Central London.
The hotels below are in close proximity to the meeting venues on and next to LSE's campus. Convenient locations have been selected to enhance your participation in this year's activities.
Is there a special room booking rate for CEMS Annual Events participants?
Yes. Preferential rates and availability have been negotiated for room bookings for the nights of Tuesday 5 December to Saturday 9 December 2023 inclusive.
How do I book the official accommodation?
Access your special rates by using the booking details listed below. Please note the booking deadline as well as the individual hotel cancellation policy.
ExCel - hotel transportation
Return transportation from the Graduation Ceremony (ICC Auditorium, ExCel London) to the three official hotels will be organised for our CEMS community representatives attending the Annual Events programme.
Hotels for Annual Events participants
Leonardo Royal Hotel London St Paul’s
5-minute walk from St Paul’s, Mansion House and Blackfriars stations. 18-minute walk from LSE campus.
Nearest station: St Paul’s (Tube)
- Book your room from now until Tuesday 7 November 2023. Rates are subject to availability.
- Cancellation policy: Free cancellation up until 15:00 on Tuesday 28 November 2023, thereafter 100% of the entire stay will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- Enter the group code on the booking site: LHDONA051223
- Hotel contact for support with your booking: Leonardo Royal Hotel Groups team on +44 (0) 161 774 1742 or the reservations team on +44 (0) 870 4100 800. Email firstname.lastname@example.org (Available Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm, except for UK Bank Holidays).
DoubleTree by Hilton London – West End
A 10-minute walk from LSE campus. On Southampton Row and within a mile of Soho, Covent Garden and Regent Street.
Nearest station: Holborn, Russell Square (Tube)
- For rates and availability, please contact Group Reservations at email@example.com, quoting the group code GLSE.
Holiday Inn London – Bloomsbury
18-minute walk from LSE campus. On Russell Square and close to major transport hubs including Kings Cross St Pancras International Station and London Euston Station
Nearest station: Russell Square (Tube)
- Book via the reservation's office at firstname.lastname@example.org please quote the booking code Y6T